Monthly Hobbyists Candle Making Workshop
Learn how to make beautiful scented candles using soy wax and natural essential oils and fragrances. Make gorgeous gifts for your friends and family.
Enjoy a relaxing 2 hour workshop and take home two beautiful handmade candles. Suitable for beginners, no experience necessary.
*Call to make make reservations for upcoming workshops. Class participants limited to 15 per session
*Call for corporate event pricing. class participants limited to 25 per session.
*All materials to create candles are included: container soy wax, wicks, fragrances and essential oils, colored dyes and containers. Refreshments also included.
Candle Making Business Masterclass
Become a candle making BOSS
Create a brand like no other. Suitable for beginners.
In this 2.5 hour class we will cover:
We will discuss your business idea, brand positioning, your niche, your value and physiology of your brand identity
Safety & Candle making process:
1. Step by step process of making a scented soy candles
2. What obstacles you will be encountering during product development and how to solve the issues
4. How to choose the right wax for your business.
5. Natural soy wax
6. Wicks and how to determine the size
7. Equipment needed when starting as a small business and how to set up for scaling
8. Why fragrances misbehave and how to solve this issue with some of the trade secrets
9. I will share the my list of my contacts and suppliers with you for your future business accounts and purchases
10. Pricing calculations and formulas
1. Legislation and selling legalities - a detailed overview of the legislation including resources and contacts for Regulators
2. Product safety directive and why it matters to your business
3. Safety tests required for your candle burn including testing for safety information and worksheets
All equipment and material along with printed materials will be available to you to take home including a scented soy container candle that you will have created with either essential or fragrance oils.
Booking and payments:
Due to limited availability you must book your date at least 2 weeks in advance by contacting us to make your full payment.